Things have been bubbling away quite nicely for Oi! 2014 since our last update. Over the last month or so Paul has had some very exciting phone calls with some pretty big names in the world of social media. We have some awesome Oi! updates that we're really proud to share with you!
So here they are...
- The agenda of the day is in the process of being finalised with new confirmations for keynote's and masterclasses, take a look at how it's shaping up here.
- The amazing attendees of Oi! Conference 2012 & 2013 all took to Twitter during the events to get it trending UK wide during both events! This year, we are thrilled to confirm that Twitter themselves will be at Oi14! - they will be joining Brandwatch and Hootsuite on the day. All 3 will be running a total of 9 masterclasses throughout the day, so everyone attending Oi14 will have the chance to attend each one.
- Oi14 has a new site. The Coup design studio have designed and built a snazzy new site for next year's event, I'm sure you'll agree that it's looking awesome! Shout out to Gemma for all her hard work!
- We have 2 confirmed keynote speakers, both with amazing stories and experiences to share! The first is David Hieatt - founder of Howies, Hieatt Denim, Do Lectures and Do Lectures USA. David is an ex Satchi and Satchi copywriter who has built and sold brands, created one of the world’s Top 10 ideas festivals (according to The Guardian), and single handedly brought manufacturing back to a village in Wales. The second is Mo Syed - the founder of For Luca will be sharing the story of his family's tireless work for a very special little boy and how he took to Facebook, turning a near tragedy into a global movement.
- Early bird tickets are now available! There are only a limited number available so head over and book your place! You can get hold of them here.