With Week 2 of The X Factor proving a very eventful one. Here are Tweview's findings this week:
- Kingsland Rd had the most negative Twitter sentiment of the weekend and generated the highest amount of negative tweets. However, they did generate the most tweets out of all the acts this weekend.
- During the show, Shelley Smith had the least tweets about her in total. Which ultimately saw her voted out of the show.
- Rough Copy continue to slide down the chart, dropping 3 places after their performance.
- Hannah Barrett has consistently been the highest chart riser, moving up on average 2 positions each week after she performs.
- Miss Dynamix did not perform this week and therefore remain at the bottom of the chart. Their negative to positive ratio was the worst out of all the acts this weekend.
For the latest chart, check out www.tweview.com/xfactor
Make sure you follow @TweviewUK on Twitter!