This week's show revealed some surprises but proves once again that when Twitter has spoken your downfall is almost certain. Here is what we found:
- Miss Dynamix were finally voted off this week after being bottom of the Tweview charts for just over 2 and a half weeks (taking a week off last week was the only thing stopping them being voted off sooner) It maybe no surprise to learn Miss Dynamix had the largest negative to positive growth and the biggest negative to positive difference.
- Hannah Barrett was voted into the bottom two, though high in the charts (now sitting in the no.5 slot). During the show she generated the lowest amount of Positive tweets, dropped the most amount of chart positions (from 3 to 5) and generated the second lowest amount of tweets out of all the acts. All in all, her performance this week was the cause for her drop.
- Kingsland Road still remain low in the charts, not moving from the no.11 spot, but generated the most tweets throughout the show. This included having the most negative tweets, but their positive to negative growth was the 5th best on the weekend. This shows they have a large fan base; that should keep them in (for a few more weeks at least)
- Abi Alton was another big loser of the weekend. Dropping 2 chart places and had the lowest positive to negative difference. However she generated double the positive tweets that Hannah Barrett did keeping her out of the bottom 2.
- Though Nicholas Mcdonald spent another week at the top, the question now is - for how long? Sam Bailey continues to impress gaining the most positive tweets and the highest positive to negative growth. Compared to the rest of the acts, she on average is doubling the positive growth in all areas.
- Luke Friend was the biggest mover this week. Jumping from 5th to 3rd in a position switch with Hannah Barrett. He saw a 60% increase in positive tweets after he performed.